Drag flick weapon
For 2017 we went back to the drawing board with a completely new layup, after months of testing and tweaking the results speak for themselves. The shape a wonderful low bow with concave shaft groove that is deep enough to guide your flicks, but shallow enough to not impact your slapping. We love it and we hope you do to!
- Composition: 90% Carbon / 5% Aramid / 5% Fibreglass, finished with twill carbon fabric finish.
- Completely reworked layup (order and orientation of composites), delivering supreme feedback with an abundance of hitting power.
- Drag Bow: 24mm curve at 200mm our ultimate drag flicking weapon, the distinct bow aids players in generating higher ball speed and adding distance to overheads.
- Concave stick groove, helps to guide the ball for improved accuracy, whilst not impeding hitting performance
- Foam grip underlay helps to reduce unwanted vibrations.
- High Balance point providing a lighter pick up, allowing for faster hand speed and dribbling.
- Distinctive gradient logo with deep matt finish.