Panthera Tribe Agent

October 08, 2015

Want a FREE STICK…? Well here’s your chance.

 

By purchasing from Panthera Hockey GB you are instantly placed in the #PantheraTribe, this is a community we are building for like minded hockey players who can share, chat and discuss all things hockey. 

 

You also become a #PantheraTribe Agent for 1 year which is a fantastic opportunity to get your hands on a free stick.

 

To start all you need to do is recommend a friend which leads to a stick purchase, on completion you will receive a 10% discount on your next 1 stick purchase…….. doesn't sound like much does it!! Well this 10% is cumulative which means if another recommended friend makes a stick purchase, on completion of this you will receive another 10%, so a total 20% off your next 1 stick purchase. 

 

Still not enough…. You want the free stick right?!

 

Easy continue recommending your friends and if they lead to sales your cumulative discount for your next 1 stick purchase keeps growing for one year.

 

Ultimately 10 recommended friends who all complete sticks purchases from us and thats 1 FREE STICK of your choice on its way to you, free delivery too.

 

Welcome to the #PantheraTribe

 

***Upon purchase your friend must place your name in the special instructions box at the checkout, or inform us by email**** 
 

Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.

Subscribe